[FC] Electric Fuel Pumps

J Corey jcorey at escapees.com
Mon Aug 23 13:37:33 EDT 2010

I generally agree.  Restriction on the inlet side sdeems to ba a typical
cause of failure.  I put the fiulter before the pump at the suggestion of my
FLAPS.  Maybe he was tired of warranty replacements, and thought tank crud
was an issue.  On the bright side, I've gotten most adewpt at dropping and
installing the tank.  Went through a bout of sender float probs while back.