[FC] Hinged Engine Cover

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Aug 23 16:00:23 EDT 2010

All true and I'm sure it would take several hours to do the modification not
including whatever time it took to find the parts and all this to save part
of the sixty to ninety seconds it takes to remove the ten screws that hold
the lid down tight.  Not worth it to me since the lid only needs to come off
two or three times a year.
RonH