[FC] Winter storage

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 22:54:43 EST 2010

i used a lucas fuel additive product for many years on my boat and cars. i
about doubled it up in strength , a gallon did my 200 gallons on the boat
and 3  corvairs. a gallon is supposed to do 400 gallons . i think it is as
good as the  blue stabil i have used this year. it is a gold color syrup type
fluid that  may have the extra benefits of stabil , plus a lubrication.
i just rebuilt a couple of snowblower carbs for a guy this week that had
the ugliest green goo in them from last years alchy fuel.  i had the lucas
in mine , seemed to work fine.
regards , tim colson

_http://issuu.com/lucasoil/docs/lucasoilcatalog?mode=embed&layout=http%3A%2F
%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Fcolor%2Flayout.xml&backgroundColor=2b2b2b&showFlipBt
n=true_
(http://issuu.com/lucasoil/docs/lucasoilcatalog?mode=embed&layout=http://skin.issuu.com/v/color/layout.xml&backgroundColor=2b2b2b&showFlipBtn=tr
ue)