[FC] storage

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Fri Dec 24 11:18:51 EST 2010

I had found an indoor garage for my Rampy but first wanted to get the carbs straightened out ( 140 motor). I was referred to a independent mechanic who was familiar with air - cooling & had worked on Porsche's and so I felt he was a good candidate. That was Nov 5, and he has the truck nice and dry inside but has not finished sorting out the issues. He did find out that i had attached my new guage cluster to the "hot" side of the fusebox thus draining the battery, so that will be good to have that stopped!I use stabil every year on the truck and the mower as well as the chainsaw;- it alwasy works!Tim '61 Rampy