[FC] Bucket Seat Options for FC's

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri Feb 5 22:25:04 EST 2010

I concur. Remember that the "bucket seat" option was not created for comfort
-- it was for utility. It was available only in the Corvan and its purpose
was to split the front seat so that the passenger side version could either
be deleted (cost saving or space increasing--this was the default in 1962
for Corvans) or the "bucket" version could be installed (RPO 264 in '62),
which folded forward to give almost as much space as not having the
passenger seat. They look cool but I don't find them all that comfortable.

http://www.corvairkid.com/62fcopts.htm

--Kent