[FC] Bucket Seat Options are for non-Rampys

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 6 17:09:45 EST 2010

>But I have to echo the others who suggested that the bench is the
>best seat for a Rampside.  If, perhaps, you are seeking greater
>comfort or perhaps headrests, there are ways to achieve both with the
>bench seat.

We put buckets in the Corvan, so the non-driver could recline (and nap)
on the long hauls we put the van in service for, but on a Rampy, where
reclining requires the crew cab modification, taking the bench to a
custom upholstery shop makes a lot of good sense, for normal usage, in
terms of personal comfort, utility, and money well spent.

Now if one wants to autocross a truck, or gather points for
modifications at a show, or ~, or ~, then maybe ...

Bill Strickland