[FC] '65 Greenbrier for sale...Southeast PA

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Sun Feb 21 17:09:48 EST 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have not seen this van, but was informed by a co-worker that knows I have Corvair trucks. His info/words follow. If you are looking for a '65 Greenbrier...this could be the ticket, and it sounds like a deluxe to boot! Located in Craley (near York/Red Lion), PA on the square. Ben

For sale: '65 Chevy Greenbrier, 6 door, 3 rows of seats, "chrome" trim around windshield, faux leather interior, newly rebuilt 140 motor with 4 carbs, new brake lines-wheel cylinders-shoes-drums.  Asking $3500.00.  Jerry Murphy is selling it for the owner's widow.  The owner brought the van to Jerry's garage to get mechanical and body work done.  The body-work was not finished, and the interior needs some TLC.  The owner passed away while it was in the shop.

The van is in a snow bank and I was not able to see it really good.  Jerry seems like a really nice guy. His # (410) 688-2221. It is probably serviceable however; it is definitely a project.