[FC] '65 Greenbrier for sale...Southeast PA

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 20:15:13 EST 2010

All 1965 Greenbriers were deluxe.  Additional information .... the
Greenbrier was the only FC built in 1965 and very few at that.... no Rampsides or
Vans.  It was the only FC to come with an alternator from the factory and
thus, the casting to mount the alternator is very rare because it was not
machined to accept the oil filler tube like the cars.

I am looking for an original 1965 FC motor for my Greenie.  I am in the LA
area.

Doc
1960 Corvette; 1961 Rampside; 1962 Rampside; 1964 Spyder coupe; 1965
Greenbrier; 1966 Corsa turbo coupe; 1967 Nova SS; 1968 Camaro ragtop