[FC] '65 Greenbrier

Thomas Gwyther phantomramp at live.com
Tue Feb 23 15:26:08 EST 2010

I have a '65 Greenbrier (non deluxe, pg) and my Father has 2 '65 Greenbriers both deluxe 1 of them an 8 door.

I like the improvements to the late FCs (alternator, air door behind the front grill, new style shifter, improved turn signals).

I just had some trouble with my throttle mount on the front floorboards (plastic cracked).
There are no new  ones to be found, I had to borrow parts from my father. I am planning on making the part in steel if anyone else is interested.

Thomas Gwyther