[FC] FC Windshields

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 18:57:19 EST 2010

 I would have to check to see if any are available but I might be able to get one.

I would recommend that you only get the tinted windshield and not the tinted shaded one. The reason being is that you set so high in the FC's that the shading gets in the way of looking at traffic lights. When I had mine I sat so tall in the seat that I even was sort of looking through the very bottom part of the shading making it sort of hard to drive comfortably.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com