[FC] making ones' own brake lines

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Jan 18 16:04:37 EST 2010

Bryan
I am going to guess that part of my problem making brake lines was the flaring tool I used. I threw it away after this recent project, as it could not make the necessary double flare. It would make the single flare fine, but not the double. The single flare would not seal. On an item as critical as brake lines I am surprised that tool companies stay in business without being sued over useless equipment. Selling goofy gas - line magnets is one thing but faulty brake tools are a scam of an entirely different order, I.M.H.O.
Tim