[FC] Brakes

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 18:15:05 EST 2010

You can still go to most any auto parts store and get the correct hoses for the FC's, they do cross to quite a few GM models of the year. Most good mechanics will double check the lenth and style just make sure the the hoses or any part they get is something that will work for the application they are going to use it on.

I know if I pulled a hose out of a package that was 2" longer than what was supposed to be installed I would be calling the parts house!

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com