[FC] Bucket Seat Options for FC's

Ben's Bus bensbus at verizon.net
Tue Jan 26 20:06:03 EST 2010

I still have two complete sets of FC buckets and one single driver's seat
for sale. Shipping them is the question for many...and as soon as I get some
boxes big enough (They do break down pretty small) I can give shipping
estimates for those who might be interested.

I do have an original set of buckets in the Greenbrier and a regular bench
seat in the Rampside. We really like the bucket seats in the Greenbrier as
it allows us to "walk through" into the rear of the camper while travelling,
but FC buckets in an Corvair pickup truck have always baffled me. I
personally don't see the point from a usefulness point of view...

Ben