[FC] Bucket Seat Options for FC's

econousaparts at fuse.net econousaparts at fuse.net
Wed Jan 27 20:16:34 EST 2010

  Ben, I may have asked you before but how much for the seats or at least the passenger one and do you have the floor brackets for it also? I played cat and mouse with a guy out west promising me a seat for over a year but finally gave up on it,got tired of the excuses. My van has only a drivers side bucket in it stock and no provision for a passenger seat.
   Larry,if you want a 60/40 seat or just another bucket,you could fairly easily cut down a stock bench seat and make it work. The passenger side of it will already be the way you need it,thin for the wheel well area. It would be simple to fabricate some end pieces for it and a floor mount too.

--
                   Tim in Ky
               EconoUSAparts