[FC] Greenbrier for Sale

rrdomeck at netzero.com rrdomeck at netzero.com
Tue Jul 6 22:55:45 EDT 2010

I have a 61 Greenbrier for sale.  It was listed on EBAY last week and someone decided to buy it now and that person is no longer a registered user so I had to pay to list the van and now EBAY wants me to pay again to re-list it.  I'm not really up to giving them more money.  This van needs a total restoration.  The engine does not turn over by hand.  It is an automatic and I would say it's 99% complete.  It does have some rust, but nothing that I would consider to serious.  I am located in Indianapolis, In. 46202 and I would be willing to deliver if you need.

$500

Randy
317-258-0039