[FC] Greenbrier in Indiana $450

Randy Domeck rdomeck at me.com
Sun Jul 18 22:30:41 EDT 2010

I bought this a couple of months ago to do a full restoration on and have realized that running a business and taking care of my two year old twins......I will not get to this any time soon.  Could deliver within a reasonable distance.  Needs a full restoration.  Engine does not turn over by hand.  It is 99%-100% complete.  The front grill and the rear tail lights were removed by the previous owner to store inside and they are included.  You will need two rear tires.  The wheels are in the van, but no tires.

Randy 317-258-0039

DSC_0199