[FC] radio

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Jul 19 13:57:37 EDT 2010

"Rampy" my '61 Rampside is getting her new radio installed. I have mounted, but not wired up the speakers or the power yet. I checked out the fusebox and note that there is an open spot marked "radio" but also something seems missing. I can see the brass clips designed to hold the left side of the fuse but there are no mathcing clips on the right side. Anybody else found this sort of thing? Is this a factory mistake or has a P.O. remoevd the parts?
Tim