[FC] 50th Birthday celebration of the Greenbrier, Corvan, Rampside, Loadside and Wagon

Barbara Mee fivcent at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 30 19:24:16 EDT 2010

Members of Corvanatics

As the recently re-elected President of Corvanatics, I would like to invite all
of you to come to our all-Corvair show 'Vairs in the Valley on the actual
birthday of the Greenbrier, Corvan, Rampside, Loadside and Wagon in Maggie
Valley, North Carolina from 15-17 October 2010.  Information and registration
are on line at www.ncmountaincorvairs.com . I have been announcing the show
since last October in the Corvanantics and also in the Communique since June
this year.  There will be a birthday celebration on the 15th which is the day
that these vehicles went on sale in 1960 and is therefore the actual birthday as
was our 'Vairs in the Valley show last year on the 4th of October the actual
first day of sale for the Corvair. We are featuring  the Greenbrier, Corvan,
Rampside, Loadside and Wagon but ALL Corvairs are invited.  The show is in the
Western North Carolina Mountains at peak leaf color time as well. Please come,
we welcome you all!

John R. Nickel
President
Corvanatics