[FC] 4. 50th Birthday celebration of the Greenbrier, Corvan,

Patrick Skiver pnsskiver at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 31 12:41:28 EDT 2010

I am planning to attend the show in North Carolina with my 1961 Greenbrier eight door Deluxe. Any other Corvair event in 2011 will be in the planning stages also.
It would be amazing to see hundreds of Vans together again. I know that would be a hard order to fill, but to dream large is to dream well!
This year I saw a caravan of Dodge Vipers traveling in a convoy through Cleveland,Ohio . Just the site of dozens of similar cars like that made an impresstion on me.
A Greenbrier van was the first car I ever owned.I bought it from my father when I was twelve.It has taken me thirty five years to get another one.
I'm on board for the North Carolina show. Hope others here can make it also.
Maybe even Daniel can make it from Mexico!
Watch the check person. Sounds like a scam!