[FC] WTB FC Parts

Matt riotguy77 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 09:11:22 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I'm looking for the following parts for a van.

- Good Used, reasonably priced Fuel Sending Unit, 64-65 Preferably but will adapt a 61-63 Style if necessary.

- Good set of minimally rusted, preferably no rust, FC doors. I need driver/ passenger, windowed side and rear doors. (most will probably say that I need to start with another vehicle. Probably correct but due to sentimental reasons, I cannot.)

I am located in the Tampa Bay, Fl area and would be willing to travel some to pick up the large parts if necessary.

Thanks In Advance

Matt
St. Petersburg, FL
1963 Corvair 95 Panel Van