[FC] Pulley Puller

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 12:21:17 EDT 2010

 I am pretty sure it will work. There is just enough room for things to slide out. This tool was engineered to work on all Corvairs. It might not be easy but it should work.

BTW, it may have come from Clark's but they didn't engineer it if it is the same one I am thinking about. Go to the Clark's tool catalog and read what it says.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com