[FC] oil leak

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 18 23:17:33 EDT 2010

Loose top cover bolts?

Shroud is still off?  Spray everything you can get to in the area generously
with brake clean, let it evaporate, then go for a ride - say 4 - 5 miles
with both right and left turns.  Take another look up there and see if you
can locate how the oil is getting to the shroud.

Ben's not of FC anymore?

Later, JR