[FC] speaKERS

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Jun 28 09:00:39 EDT 2010

JIm
I think the 5X7 oval is what GM used. I am used to buying my speakers and wire and suchlike at Radio shack. When I recentl;y drove there to buy the speakers and stuff to installl my new radio in Rampy, the salesman was a bit bemused and told me that they do not carry speakers and wire and all that stuff any longer. He pointed me to one of those "Extreme Sound" places that sell the big booming bass 2000 watt stereos. I am not looking forward to going in there the comfortable old radio shack with its tech - geek staff will be sorely missed. I guess "The SAhack" is basically selling I -pads,  phones, and small computers
Tim '61 Rampy