[FC] Corvanatics Digest, Vol 62, Issue 2

John Luscinski vair_65 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 12:10:20 EST 2010

I have to aggree with Brian as well. Now that you have it out,,, and I would take the other one out as well to have done. Problems come in pairs.

Your compression numbers dont look bad. But just for insurance while you are at it have the other head done as well.

Also while you are at you can do the blower bearing and clean out the clyinder heads and jugs.. to help in a bit more cooling..

John Luscinski

Wakefield, MA