[FC] click or clunk from differential?

Douglas Musselman fcvairs at atlanticbb.net
Tue Mar 30 14:42:23 EDT 2010

Is your differential a posi?
I broke the posi gears in my Greenbrier differential.  Not knowing it
was posi I keep driving it keep getting louder until I broke the
plates and ruined a good differential.
Had the u joint click in the Rampside at the Lake Placid Convention.
Could hear the echo off the building in town.  One time I was glad it
was trailered to the convention.
Doug Musselman
Keystone Corvair Club
http://keystonecorvairclub.tripod.com/