[FC] Hand Springs...for sale

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Tue May 11 22:18:29 EDT 2010

Hi all-

After much deliberation, I have determined that my camper van is just
too heavy for Ken Hand's spring kit which is currently installed.
Therefore, I am going back to stock suspension components and would like
to sell my Hand Spring setup. He is selling them new for $305 plus
shipping now...so I am asking $275 used (1 year and about 500 miles
used). The components do provide a very nice "Cadillac-like" ride over
bumps. Of that I cannot argue. I am confident they will make a normally
loaded FC ride smooth as silk.

I can deliver to Iowa or buyer pays actual shipping. Please contact me
if you are interested at lbstiles at verizon.net

Thanks!

Ben