[FC] 1963 Greenbrier for Sale-Northern California

dan dan at proseverse.com
Sun May 16 03:30:21 EDT 2010

I've posted in a couple of spots, but thought I'd share with fellow
corvanatics:

1963 Greenbrier. FOR SALE

Exceptional restoration in, as far as I can tell, mid-to-late 1990's

Very solid and strong. No rust. Clean title.

Blue/white exterior and Orange/white cloth deluxe interior.

Split front bench. Nearly perfect overall. Interior in excellent condition;
no tears.

Driven regularly both highway and surface streets.

Starts, stops, runs, drives like it would from the factory.

$5,999.00 obo.

I really want to monkey with a van.

This one is so stock/oem restoration that I don't feel like I can; it is
that nice.

Let me know if you're interested and I can send pics.

Pass on the info. as well.

Serious inquiries, please.

Thanks.

danomite