[FC] Another FC passenger seat

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Sat May 22 17:32:45 EDT 2010

Today I went searching my favorite U-pull-it yard for 15" wheels for the
Greenbrier and its "new" disc brake conversion (We were very limited on
wheels! I could not believe there weren't more there! I have to settle
for three 15 x 6 and one 15 x 7 wheel for the actual driving wheels and
one 15 x 6 without nibs for the baby moons for the spare).

Anyway...I found another Corvan with FC buckets! I took the passenger
seat as I already had a driver's seat and this makes another set.

It seems every time I go to this yard, there is a Corvan with buckets
that was not there before. I also spotted several Corvair cars, three or
four Ramspides, several Corvans and perhaps 2 Greenbriers.

It is a cool place to look around!

Ben