[FC] Phone Co 1963 Corvair Rampside motor

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 16:33:44 EST 2010

how about a straight on shot showing both sides of the inside of the
crankcase?
i am sure i saw relief's in the photo i looked at.  of course it had  early
cylinders and rest of innards.
my V motor in my 63 came that way also. i just loaded it with 110 parts.
worked out just fine.
i would hold off on those heads until you make a firm decision , you may
want later heads such as 95hp or 110hp , or have yours  opened up for  late
cylinders by a corvair oriented shop.  another way (not best ,  but fine)
would be all 64 stuff , crank , cylinders , pistons , and heads. when  you get
done it looks stock , but has the desired advantages of a 164 cu inch  motor.
BIGGER is really better!
regards, tim colson