[FC] eng number

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Nov 12 13:20:12 EST 2010

Ron, you have an engine built on a universal replacement crankcase --
the crankcase available from the parts department, designed to
accommodate application in cars, wagons, and FCs.

You could easily put that engine in your Greenbrier.  I have such an
engine in my Rampside right now.  It previously did a tour of duty in a
66 coupe.

--Bob Marlow