[FC] FC on eBay

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 24 14:11:01 EST 2010

The battery box is likely rusted away from acid spills.  I'd sure want to
see pics of the bottom side and the tops of the front fenders in the door
openings before ever placing a bid.  Overall, the body appears relatively
straight in the areas that have not been attacked.  The metal worms have
obviously been at work in several areas.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140