[FC] uh-oh oil spill

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Fri Nov 26 09:37:10 EST 2010

J-CHeh heh. Reading your question reminds me of the exact same thing that happened to me. In my case I had ignored my wifes warning and my best buddy, who witnessed it and agreed with her.I still hear about it 12 years later.  I replaced the carpet in her trunk, and gave her a small plaque ( my buddy was good at graphics on his office computer) that read: " I told you so".TimW. '61 Rampy ( I wound up selling the "Oily  Tortoise")