[FC] Wanted Quiets Muffler For My Rampside!

Scott & Cyndi Wilson scwilson8126 at wowway.com
Thu Oct 21 20:54:35 EDT 2010

Hello All;

FYI, I just installed a Walker #17856 muffler on my Rampside and it has the
correct 1-7/8" inlet that fits over the crossover pipe without having to use
any bushings or reducers.  I did have to cut 1-1/2" off of the inlet pipe
length.
The muffler is about 5" in diameter and total length (including inlet &
curved outlet pipes) is 27-1/2".

The application was for a 1985 K-Car (Dodge Aries/600/Plymouth Reliant) with
a 4-Cylinder engine.  I purchased it at my local O'Reilly Auto Parts.

Just thought I'd pass this along.

Scott Wilson