[FC] Shifter Bracket Part 2 - pic

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 27 18:26:43 EDT 2010

N2VZD at aol.com wrote:

> if needed i can scan the page and send it as a jpeg tomorrow.

Thanks for the offer Tim, but I do have the 63 AM -- maybe others will
take you up --  wish there was an index for those things!

Sometimes, memory is like a woman, a fickle thing -- I looked under the
63 rampy project and it has the pictured item, also has two braces going
to the center cross member bolts, but these are not what I'm thinking of
-- will have to go look at the old 61 van, which is still in the yard
for parts, but not that easy to look under -- if I'm smart, and who says
that is the case, I'll take a camera under there too.

Bill Strickland