[FC] Mystery solved!?

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 15:06:07 EDT 2010

That switch has been out of production for more years than I can remember.
When I needed one, I tried every parts store that I could think of in a 50
mile radius.  The only one that had the original Delco switches is Clarks...
www.corvair.com  I don't remember what I paid, but it was worth buying an
original Delco.  In one of my other cars, I had a "generic" replacement that
lasted less than a year before going bad..
Paul in CT