[FC] Shipping a rampside

Norman Northcutt ncutt37 at att.net
Wed Sep 8 05:25:11 EDT 2010

Went though the shiping bit 2 years ago getting my 55 Plymouth shiped from Del. to Il.   Got caught up with those brokers that advertise and promise to ship cheap but don't  even own a truck.   They put you car up on a bid board and take a good chunk off the top.   When it doesn't get picked up in a reasonable time you have to pay them a buy out to get out.

I did finally get ahold of a real trucker and got it here in great shape.    It was Custom Auto Movers,  Jon LaFame - 708-774-0091 or 708-780-1125.    They go coast to coast.   Kept in touch from pick up to drop off.

Norm