[FC] Steering Wheel & Moving a car

Al Kidd takidd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 08:49:17 EDT 2010

If the car isnt a show car, call a local mover connected to a van line
and see if anyone has space on the route.  I got mine from Colorado to
Toronto for $800.  Would have been cheaper if it was running as I had
to pay $100 for a flatbed tow to get it into the moving van.  With the
peak of the moving season over, you might get lucky and catch a guy
just wanting to get home.

What are the options for changing steering wheels on 65 GB's?  I know
I have a better chance of winning the lottery than finding the horn
ring for a 65 GB so was wanting to go something custom.  Small
diameter would make getting my fat arse in the van easier but not
pleasant from a driving perspective.

What have others done?