[FC] Belly pan

pushrod2176 at yahoo.com pushrod2176 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 13:06:25 EDT 2010

With all this talk of belly pans, I figured I'd put it out there that I have a pan if someone is interested. It does have a little rust through, but not bad, and actualy for the right price I could fix it, but it could be had for a cheaper price if I'm not fixing that (read that as I don't want to do that but will if need be, lol). If your interested I can email pics of it.

Kevin

A '63 South Western Bell Corvan Better known as "Sancho"
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect