[FC] Door seals.

pushrod2176 at yahoo.com pushrod2176 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 19:46:24 EDT 2010

I used S10 door seals on the front doors. Off of '83-'93 S10 blazer. I pulled all of them off of a junkyard truck, pull em all so you have enough. You will have to use part of a second seal to go all the way around the opening. Use the front seal of the blazer first as they are longer than the backs.  Had to adjust the latch on the body out some to compensate for the thicker seal. Got em for $15.

Kevin.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect