[FC] Jumpy throttle...

Wild8bill at aol.com Wild8bill at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 02:32:53 EDT 2010

we just had an incident where the front of the drivetrain was hanging by a
single bolt through the crossmember. Engine did indeed "jump". I was able
to  baby it home and extract the broken bolt and fix the threads in that and
the  other mounting hole still left.

_http://brewerdesign.googlepages.com_
(http://brewerdesign.googlepages.com/)   _www.myspace.com/zdlband_ (http://www.myspace.com/zdlband)

In a message dated 9/13/2010 9:48:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,