[FC] Fw: [fastvair] New Steering Wheel Adapter - (advertisement)

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 16:02:58 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: sethracer at aol.com
To: fastvair at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [fastvair] New Steering Wheel Adapter - (advertisement)

In a message dated 4/4/2011 12:34:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, vairtec at optonline.net writes:
  Pricing?  (I bought one from you at the Detroit -- I think -- convention, but I have long since forgotten what it cost and I kinda doubt that it is the same today, anyway)

  Do any of these fit FC?  (I have an "excess" GM wood wheel here that might look nice in my Rampside...)

  --Bob

Bob - I am pretty sure the 60-63 car unit will fit the FC. I did a test fit and it seemed fine. If you want, I will send you one to try. They cost $95, (+ shipping) and the 6-bolt "woodish" wheel bolts on. In order to use the factory horn button (the 64-65-66-67 car buttons and many other GM) You would have to get the button, plus a Horn mount/switch that bolts down with the three screws and carries the button. Is this clear enough? I can send a few photos if you wish.

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose, CA

This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.
Post message: fastvair at yahoogroups.com