[FC] ] FC Passenger Bucket Seat Mounting

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 06:12:11 EDT 2011

Well, Bucket seats were offered in some FC's but it seems like mostly the work trucks. Years ago I did an article on bucket seat replacement in an FC. It is located in the old section of the tech guide. I used the seat tracks that came with the seats and modified those to fit. It actually looked pretty good and was very comfortable. It was good for those 24 hr trips to Fl.

Doesn't everyone have a copy of the tech guide by now?

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/

Subject: [FC] FC Passenger Bucket Seat Mounting

Looking for more info if anyone can chime in.
I have mounted a set of original bucket seats in my rampside.  Lon pointed
ut that buckets were not offered in rampsides.   This is new territory
or me, but I certainly like them more then the bench.
  As I mentioned in
 post on VV the bracket does not look stock.
Would very much appreciate any pictures.
Thanks!
eoff Johnson
lbuquerque NM