[FC] shifter/transmission issue

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 15 11:16:49 EDT 2011

I'd look at clutch adjustment Tim.  If the clutch pedal is really "high",
then it can only take a little bit of heat in it for it to expand enough
that you're essentially "riding the clutch" (even without your foot anywhere
near the pedal) and then getting it into gear becomes impossible while it's
running.

Based on my experience on a '61 with a incorrectly adjusted clutch.

Regards,
Joel