[FC] shifter

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 15 12:49:24 EDT 2011

Yes, I think we're on the same page.  However, I won't commit to which way
the adjustment should be made as that kind of thinking makes my brain hurt.
For me it's trial and error.  Nut goes one way, clutch pedal does "X" for
height, and reverse clutch rod nut to get it to change height in the other
direction.

Regards,
Joel