[FC] FC Windshields

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 14:23:33 EDT 2011

Tony The Kansas City and Wichita Corvair clubs got together and made a bulk order of early model and FC windshields a little over a year ago. I think we ended up getting nine. The cost was substantially cheaper then the $485 +shipping. The order must be for at least 5 IIRC to get the bulk price break. The single price was around $385 shipped at the time. Shipping is only to a business address and you have to unload the windshields from the truck. AutoGlassFinder.comGMoore