[FC] 1961 Rampy available :( Sadly Offered

ponymel at earthlink.net ponymel at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 21 23:12:46 EDT 2011

Hi all,

A 1961 Rampside is available, through me, though it is currently housed in Ontario, California.  This is a truck I had moved here from Northern California, and one I truly wanted to get restored, but it does not appear that will ever happen.  This is my dad’s original vehicle, and it DOES need to be restored.  I had the truck with a friend in Ontario who got the engine running without much trouble at all, but the truck needs a windshield, driver side window and wing, and the seat needs to be replaced.  Needs a battery—it’s basically in pretty ROUGH shape, not at all a driver at this time.  I just got word from my friend (who have had the truck for ten years—WAY too long  -) that the truck needs to go—I just don’t have the money to restore it, I kept hoping beyond hope it would work out but....  The last pictures I have of the truck are from 2002 – I haven’t seen it in a few years ;(

Pics and Mugsy the truck’s story can be seen here:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/532182874zrfmkh

Anyone interested, please feel free to contact me.  I live in Northridge, California—and again the truck is located in Ontario, California (near Pomona)

Best,
Melanie Teller
818-775-1668
or email ponymel at earthlink.net