[FC] windshield

Curbside Publisher autonut at curbside.tv
Mon Aug 22 10:06:31 EDT 2011

I'm thinking that a lot of businesses that dealt with historic/collectible vehicles are no longer in business. I'm hoping that our "economic downturn" doesn't mean that a lot of Corvairs are going to end up as razor blades and soup cans. Think about how many cars could be lost to properties getting foreclosed or people just not having money any longer. Yikes.

However, on the other side of that I just got a beautifully restored '61 Lakewood for a song. I guess there are bargains to be had out there.

Tony Barthel, Publisher
The Curbside Car Show Calendar & Automotive Web Site
The Pot Hole on the Information Superhighway™

Tell America about Your Cool Vehicle: http://bit.ly/YourCoolCar

(310) 322-3665
Find Your Car Show on the Patent-Pending Curbside Zip Code Searchable Auto Event Calendar
www.curbside.tv
Facebook: Curbside.Carshow.Calendar