[FC] window weatherstrips

Steve Spilatro spilatrs at marietta.edu
Tue Aug 30 22:46:49 EDT 2011

I've been looking for information about replacing the weatherstrips at the bottom of the Fc door windows; these are the small rubber strips extending off the either side of the windows held on by a metal bracket. I'm not even sure what these are called -- which may be why I can't find out anything about them.  Can the be replaced (I haven't seen them in vendor catalogs)? I've been hesitant to start tugging on the metal bracket.

In regard to the 'too short' brake cables I emailed about earlier, Ken's suggestion worked, simply tugging on the cables caused them to extend adequately to reach the equalizer.

Steve S
Marietta, OH