[FC] correct trim code for Fawn Rampside interior of cab and doors.

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 21:54:46 EST 2011

I had a computer scan done at a body supply store, and it was close to some
 later Chrysler color. the dark I used on the outside is a Honda color with
extra  metal. I will see if I have notes on it tomorrow.
I think you can get that paint from Clarks with the proper sheen.
regards, tired TIM

In a message dated 12/3/2011 7:21:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,