[FC] FC roll bars

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 15:30:40 EST 2011

if you are interested in some interesting greenbrier rare parts ( I think)
, I have a set of 2 roll bars here I removed from a 64 greenbrier. I would
like  to see them go to a good home. They look like a factory aftermarket?
option.  there was a coating of factory sound / rustproofing over the mount
bolts  underneath.
I have them ready for transport here in Memphis NY at any reasonable offer
picked up here (they are heavy!)
 I have pictures if interested , plus i think they are posted at  the
_www.cnycorvair.com_ (http://www.cnycorvair.com)     website.
I hate to see such interesting parts not get to a good home , i worked my
butt off saving them after my torches ran out of gas.. (now corrected).
Let me know if you have any interest in them, I think they are very  rare.
Happy Holidays (snow free here so far!)
Regards, Tim Colson